>> I may not be in my N7 yard for that much longer, so I thought we'd have one last hurrah of a yard sale for old time's sake.  Oh, and because I have a shit ton of stuff to get rid of.  11th August is the date and we've got more bloggers on board than before including my lovely sis Lou of Lust & Found, who designed this infinitely more pro-looking flyer.  We'll also have more food options and possibly a band or two.  I've never been this organised to promote the yard sale over a month before it actualy happens so in effect, anything could potentially pop up at the sale.  You'll have to turn up to find out.

1. Aimee says:

No way this sounds incredible and it’s so close to me ! can any old joe just turn up ?

2. If I were going to be in London, I’d be there!

3. ttea says:

I wish I were in London so I could go. Those flyers do look really good.

4. victor says:

ahh, I wish I could go! 🙁

5. karen joanne says:

This sounds amazing! What a great idea! Just wish it was a bit closer to me up in Manchester!

6. olivia morreale says:

this sounds amazing!! I will definitely go (if its ok for anyone to go of course???) Its so near by too xx

7. SJP says:

I went to your last yard sale (well, the one in 2010, I think it was) and got an amazing pale blue prairie dress for £3 and an awesome brown leather bag, a bit like a doctors bag, for £2 and I love the both! Added a vintage scarf to the bag which I use almost every day, and the dress comes out each summer : )

8. This is coverage we’ll be expecting!!
    Greetings from Santiago, Chile.
    Twitter: @cristianpavezd
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/uywe6X

9. Cassandra says:

Sad thatI can’t be there!
    backtofive.blogspot.combacktofive.blogspot.combacktofive’s twitter

10. Jatinda says:

Hi Susie
    I am so gutted, I live in Kent and it costs alot of money by train. I wish it was like Central London or East London. It sounds really amazing.
    your posts are really inspirational. It would mean a lot to me if you could comment on my blog. I am following your blog and on twitter. i always am reading your pages in style diaries.

11. Jatinda says:

Your lucky, that sounds well amazing, ¬£3 for a dress and the bag. i am so gutted I can’t go, its quite far from me.
    perhaps you would like to check out my style blog and join it if you like it, do you have a blog that I can check out etc.

12. ecommerce says:

Go around your house with a box and take anything you don’t want anymore. If it’s clean and usable, put a price tag on it and see what happens.