Sample Sale Collation

Sample Sale Collation

>> This is a London-specific post…  I've been wading through a batch of sample sale invitations and thought it best to collate it all into one place on Google Calendar so that it will be useful for everyone.  Here is the link to the Sample Sale calendar so that you can see all the details.  I've added all the ones that I know about but if you have any more to add, let me know here so I can add it in.  If you use iCal, you can add all the dates by clicking here.  It gets more useful when you click over to December to see the chug of sample sale traffic that include Christopher Kane, Erdem and Peter Jensen.  Where there are multiple labels being sold at the sales, I've added Facebook events and website links so you can check out the full details.  In particular, I'll be posting about the Onedayshop and Circus 11 closer to the time but they're definitely larger scale shopping events rather than bogstandard sample sales.

Just a heads up here, on 17th December, I'll be selling my old clothes and stuff at Circus 11 in a similar fashion to the Yard Sale I had last summer.  Except, it's not gonna be outdoors and there'll be a ton of other designers there as well as mulled wine and all that jazz.  It's going to be a mini landfill of clothing…

20 comments

1. mediamarmalade

2011-11-29 at 2:21 PM

Great post and really useful to see all the sample sale events going on.
    I’ve just been to the Mulberry sample sale in London.
    xx

2. Duck

2011-11-29 at 2:29 PM

Qasimi is also having a menswear sample sale on Friday and Saturday xx

3. Zara (Geisha Rock)

2011-11-29 at 2:38 PM

So thoughtful of you 🙂 I often find myself wondering whether I am missing out on some sample sale or the other when sitting at home. Although its probably for the best that I’m in Hong Kong at the moment as I might have done my wallet some damage at that Emma Cook sale…
    Such good memories of your yard sale 🙂 I just re-watched the video my sister made of the day and am craving that delicious satay already… It’s up on my blog here http://www.geisharock.com/2010/09/susie-bubble-blogger-yard-sale-video.html
    xoxo

4. Rose Danford-Phillips

2011-11-29 at 4:09 PM

Do you know what the sample prices for things generally are? Do any of the McQueen things go lower than ¬£500? I haven’t been to anything like this before but they look great!

5. Ella

2011-11-29 at 5:17 PM

I literally cheered when I read that last bit, I missed your sale last year and never forgave myself… we’ll be the ones in the sleeping bags, ‘kay? 😉
    WOOHOOO

6. Handamari

2011-11-29 at 6:03 PM

Incredibly jealous for not being in London tomorrow!!! x_x

7. Style Astronaut

2011-11-29 at 6:32 PM

ohh, damnitt! i wish i could go to this! ha! maybe one day when i’m not 14!!!

8. susie_bubble

2011-11-29 at 6:51 PM

Yeah of course you can!! You’ll find dresses for around the ¬£400-500 mark….
    It really depends but with ¬£500, you definitely have enough to play with….

9. thefashionguitar

2011-11-29 at 8:33 PM

Thanks for sharing!!
    XO Charlotte

10. Fashion-Book

2011-11-30 at 8:40 AM

That Google Calendar that you have embedded is showing days of the week in what seems to be Russian

11. susie_bubble

2011-11-30 at 9:20 AM

Really? It’s in English on my screen…. check your Google settings perhaps?

12. Anon

2011-11-30 at 12:34 PM

Thank you so much for posting this! How cheap can you normally get things for though (the Emma Cook sale for example)? I’m on a shoestring budget!

13. susie_bubble

2011-11-30 at 3:30 PM

Emma Cook has a ¬£15 bargain bin but most things are under ¬£100 I think…

14. Bargainologist

2011-11-30 at 5:19 PM

This is amazing!
    A few more for you (sorry, I don’t have iCal):
    Temperley #samplesale 5 Dec 11am-7pm, 6 Dec 9am-7pm, RTW + accessories, 20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove, #London W11 2QA
    1927 30% off pop-up store, opens 1Dec, 12.30-6.30, Juicy Couture, See by Chloe, House of Harlow, 26 Little Portland St, #London W1W 8BX
    NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD SAMPLE SALE 8/9 dec РThe music room 26 South Mohon Lane, Mayfair W1K 5AB (Prices start at £25)
    Elle Macpherson + Stella McCartney lingerie #samplesale 6-7 Dec 10-7pm, 8Dec 9-1pm, Axtell House, Level 3, 23-24 Warwick St, #London W1B 5NQ
    The first ever Lee Broom Sample Sale on 8th December 3pm-9pm at the Lee Broom Studio, don’t miss out http://yfrog.com/o0lwgtnj
    Rachel Freire #samplesale 10 Dec, #London. Times + address tbc.
    Orla Kiely #samplesale 8 Dec 11-8pm, 9 Dec 11-7pm, 10 Dec 11-6pm, 11 Dec 11-5pm, The Old Truman Brewery, #London E1 6QR

15. Sherida Spitse

2011-12-01 at 9:44 AM

Hi,
    Great post and really useful to see all the sample sale events going on…
    I missed your sale last year and never forgave myself…
    Thanks for sharing!!

16. Yuka

2011-12-02 at 12:48 AM

I WISH I COULD GO!!!!!!!!!!

17. wholesale new era hats

2011-12-05 at 2:47 AM

It is nice to know this. Thanks for the time and effort. It is well appreciated. More to come.It is nice to know this. Thanks for the time and effort. It is well appreciated. More to come.

18. snapbacks for sale

2011-12-10 at 12:59 AM

great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

19. Fuzzyspark

2011-12-10 at 8:52 AM

Wow! How kind of you, Susie!
    Thank you.