PJ Comfort

PJ Comfort

>> The real nighty night antics intended for my vintage pyjamas are in full swing now that I'm back at the safe nuzzle of outer suburb London where there's not a lot to do except curl up, eat Ferrero Rocher layer by layer with a Foysyte Saga box set (the original 1967 BBC production) comparing the eyelash length of Susan Hampshire's with Nyree Dawn Porter.

That original cocktail pyjamas set has wet my appetite for more and it looks like homing and louging in a rotation of languid shirts and palazzo style trousers will be entirely possible.  Topshop's S/S 11 floral lounge pyjama set here will surely get the ball rolling as relaxation wear that isn't tinged with the lingerie inflexions that previous under/inner wear as outerwear affectations sweeps in quietly…

IMG_1522

IMG_1523

No comments yet. Be the first one to leave a thought.
  1. Laura Connell

2010-12-24 at 4:02 PM

“Cocktail pyjamas set”. I love it! You have made me want to run out and get me some sexy lounge wear. No TopShop here unfortunately but I can think of a few other places that will satisfy my urge.

2. Alba

2010-12-24 at 7:08 PM

I so wish I could lounge around in pajamas. My mother is rather intense about wearing pajamas only to sleep 🙁

3. vanessa

2010-12-25 at 7:08 AM

I love the pj’s. enjoy your lounging around while you still can 🙂
    My Heart Blogged

4. Josh Stone

2010-12-25 at 12:15 PM

This is the nicest pyjamas I have ever seen, the ladies will go crazy about this.

5. Beckerman Girls

2010-12-28 at 9:11 PM

I WOULD TOTALLLY wear these out to a cocktail party…how sexy is THAT!!!!!!!!! Love the prints and the silk is beautiful! Wish we had topshop in Toronto!!!!!!! I think it might be coming in 2013 or was that 2015?!ahhhh
    kisses and HAPPY NYE!!!
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

6. Love the Smocks

2011-05-18 at 9:29 PM

The pyjamas are so cute! I wish I had a pair! I wonder if you could make a smock out of the same kind of fabric? That would be super cute–I would totally buy one of those!