>> Keeping it short again as I'm currently in Heathrow, ready for a near-24-hour journey to Sydney.  Apologies if it feels post-lite today.  Effectively I won't get to Sydney until Saturday midday (UK time…).  You can read about my packing woes on The Vine here but I must say, after spotting these Carin Wester A/W 10-11 shoes at the Urban Outfitters press day that sort of 'scrunch' together in the middle, I think packing these into a tight corner of a case would be a lot more fun than my bulky bits of apparel.  I loved the Man Ray-inspired printed wedges but these croc-effect collapsible beats would also do quite nicely in the spirit of all shoes chunky for next season…

1. Raggedy Ann says:

So cool! Now I’m even more bummed out about us not having Urban Outfitters in Norway…

2. oh these are DIVINE!
    ps spotted you in grazia australia!!
    coming over for RAFW I hear =]
    would love if you followed!!!!!

3. Jodyy says:

wow you’re going to Sydney?
    I think you would enjoy it a lot!! 🙂

4. Scarlet says:

Practical AND fashionable – the ultimate combination! This is why I love Urban Outfitters, even if they were only featured at the press day. Love it!

5. Sally says:

I adore these. Scrunched and un-scrunched.

6. It’s so pretty. I want to buy one. Where is this sandal available?

7. Tania says:

That’s rather amazing! It’s like those great little pumps you can carry in your handbag, only with heels! (So much better!)
    (you’ll probably get an email from me at some point, I’d like to design something for you and a few other people 🙂 )

8. that Qantas/BA flight is horrible and now they charge extra to chose your seat it’s even worse.

9. What a great idea they look great. Have a great time in Oz

10. Sophia says:

OH WOW!!! I need those!!! What a fantastic idea. Enjoy your trip and I hope you can get some rest when you arrive. <3

11. Maggie says:

That’s what dance shoes do… I always wanted dance shoes for that reason hehe.

12. Lena says:

these are taking comfort to a different level! finally one can walk with the ‘chunky’ shoes! i will surely be looking out for these when they hit the stores.

13. Nickie Frye says:

Oh my gosh, I have a cropped leather top in that same pattern for sale in my shop. At least I think it is still there. I’m reshooting everything. Just saw it on the rack though & it’s amazing. Love the shoes.

14. KD says:

NOOOO! I thought I was going to invent that! Too bad somebody beat me to it. 😉

15. Linda says:

What are these shoes!!!!???
    They’re so awesome!!!

16. Noa AHL says:

Suzy I was at the Urban Outfitters press day when you were there 🙂
    These shoes are incredible! I didnt see them…thanks to you i did!
    XX Noa

17. Suzy I was at the Urban Outfitters press day when you were there 🙂
    These shoes are incredible! I didnt see them…thanks to you i did!