>> This is really already ripened up for Charlie Brooker to rip into it with gusto in his column for the Guardian and I shouldn't really be enthusing about an ad for a product that has given me so much grief in the past what with its incessant beeps and vibrations that were like the siren calls of work chanting to me "You.Must.Check.Your.Emails.24.7."… but…

…on a morning when it's pissing down with rain outside, this Blackberry ad came on this morning and actually…

…I kind of like it.  There's something about the colours that reminds me of one of those fresh and zippy
editorials from Vogue Girl Korea (didn't manage to find that one in
HK…) and the room full of sketches and fabric scraps is an infectiously happy scenario.  Oh and the clothes at the end aren't half bad….

…**DISCLAIMER** Yes, I realise that collections, aren't necessarily made with bundles of laughs, pastel colours and vintage sewing machines and yes, I may retract this post when I'm raging and trashing everything in sight.

1. Marta says:

Quite a dreamy vision of fashion… Kind of cute though, love the pastel tones in it.
    xx

2. LarsS says:

Amazing dresses! 🙂 I live that BlackBerry ccommercial!
    Thanks and have a great Day! 🙂
    Best!

3. Nat says:

hmm I’m not exactly sure what the ad has to do with blackberry. odd concept :/

4. That’s pretty much what I thought a career as a designer would be like – ha, ha, ha (insane laughter) -The reality?…. just about to do some ‘costings’ now in my very cold room with a calculator and a coffee for company! Thanks for that, made me smile. x

5. Brigadeiro says:

AMAZING pieces! I especially love the kimono piece!!!
    xx

6. Stacey Kelly says:

i guess these commercials are annoying in so far as they make non-fashion-involved people think that working in fashion is all flowers and sunshine.
    but i have to admit i enjoyed the cute/happy vibe of the commercial, it was fun to watch 🙂
    fall in love with kate moss:
    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

7. Caitlin says:

i love the one with the fighting couple, then he txts her and they kiss and make up xx

8. Dario says:

me encanta excelente comercial. I love BlackBerry

9. Malene says:

Gosh.. great style! Do you ever buy things at H&M?

10. I looove that ad! The dresses are amazing and it’s just so happy and lovely. It is a shameful reminder of just how addicted I am to my blackberry though…Haha!
    x

11. Alicia says:

I think it’s a great commercial. It’s a pretty good series of commercials, actually.
    This one I’d like to call the CSI version of fashion design. Looks nice, cool gadgets, and everything gets done in record time. =P

12. moi says:

Is that an official Blackberry advert? I’m not sure what is worse, the money invested to drum up that tripe or the executives that passed it! You know a product is seriously struggling when they have to encase the entire package surrounding a ‘lifestyle’ or a ‘vision’ or anything that has nothing to do with the product in question. ‘All you need is love’…ye maybe, just not from a mobile? I think the comments on youtube speak for itself…i.e. wtf is this?

13. emily says:

i’m for iphones but this ad is very cute
    makes me almost want to grab a blackberry myself!.
    amazing use of colours.