The Longest January Ever

The Longest January Ever

>>Speaking of distinction on the high street, I’m convinced Topshop are out to bankrupt me right in the thick of what is going to be a very long long January with the way Christmas has fallen this year….
Designer collaboration collections from (and I feel like I can’t breathe as I read the names out)….. Jonathan Saunders, Marios Schwab, Christopher Kane, Louise Goldin, Todd Lynn and Richard Nicoll are set to hit stores from mid-January to end of January.  Oh dear lord…. why THOSE particular slew of designers ALL in one go…?  Why couldn’t Topshop New Generation sponsor less likeable designers?  Actually daft question seeing as those British Fashion Council peeps are ever so discerning (their picks for next season are blinding…!)
Here’s looking to night shifts at McDonalds to fund all of this then….

11 comments

1. Drusilla

2007-12-19 at 2:53 PM

Oh goodness…you’re really spoilt for choice, though (thinking of it that way might, just might, help :)).

2. Fashion Tidbits

2007-12-19 at 3:25 PM

omg, sooooooo jealous that you UK ppl get dibs on stuff like that!!!!! >_<

3. DJ Inphinity

2007-12-19 at 4:00 PM

i love the style on the second pic..

4. i could go for some todd lynn. u europeans have all the luck! (atleast topshop ships, if it isnt sold out in nano seconds)

5. Suzanna

2007-12-19 at 5:19 PM

Love that Goldin piece. Am too old for it, so can rule it out, but you, Susie, should track that down and buy it.
    You in the UK really do have far more choice. We will have to live vicariously!

6. alyson

2007-12-19 at 5:28 PM

oh topshop
    why do you give me richard nicoll inthe midst of my poorest month!
    cruel.

7. lady coveted

2007-12-19 at 7:39 PM

oh my… top shop is really going nuts with this designer collaboration thing. that’s great… if they are coming up with some good stuff, which from the sounds of it they are.

8. Passementerie

2007-12-19 at 7:44 PM

Topshop is simply wonderful. I have a stunning and dramatic grey, above the knee, circle coat and dress from Topshop Unique last year – I can’t wait to see what these designers will bring!

9. clover

2007-12-19 at 11:07 PM

i wonder what richard nicoll will lash out

10. Tinetush

2007-12-20 at 2:40 AM

Oh, it’s in times like these that I wished I lived in London, or at least had the time and money to go there.. Or perhaps not. I don’t think I would ever leave Topshop..
    Especially excited about Marios Schwab and Richard Nicoll. But I’m actually all giddy as a schoolgirl about all of them..

11. indie

2007-12-20 at 7:12 AM

Oh oh, those names are really impressive, I’m looking forward to the outcome! Marios Schwab! Jonathan Saunders! Todd Lynn!