This new Nylon cover with Jason Schwartzman and KIrsten Dunst really reminds me of how Japanese couples pose in Japanese fashion magazines.  Non-tactile, quite cold and rigid.  Somehow though it works here and with the grey grandad styling on Jason and dandy-ish outfit on Kirsten they both look nochalently cool.   Or it could be they are both naturally cool people who exude coolness.  Either way, there’s a whole lot of coolness going on.

The issue hasn’t hit the newstands yet and again will be available online to read for free soon.   Free is always good but a copy in my hand so that I can tear up the pages for inspiration is better.

No Comments

1. emily says:

oooh i really like her outfit. i want a suit so bad!!

2. michelle says:

Hi Susie, I was wondering why the Active X control box pops up when I go to your blog? This started happening a few days ago and freezes up my monitor for a few moments each time.

3. Anonymous says:

Same thing is happening to me with the x control box

4. Adrian says:

love Nylon. Love this cover. Love the actors.

Hey guys, please send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing as I’ve tested it in all browsers (Mac and PC) and don’t have that problem. Check that your browser settings haven’t changed. If it suddenly started happening it could be your default browser settings have changed. As far as I know I don’t have any Active X content on this blog. The DIesel ad is Java I think….
    I’m afraid I’m a little stumped with this one!

6. valentina says:

I love kirsten dunst! i think she has amazing style. I like Sofia Coppola movies either and i’ve read Antonia Frazer’s biography of Marie Antoinette so i think the movie is going to be pretty cool.Plus, the costumes are going to be really wonderful

7. Sullen Girl says:

Jason Schwartzman is so hot! I love his style.

8. michelle says:

Hi Susie, I don’t know how to do a screenshot of the Active X thing, but it’s a Microsoft Internet Explorer message box that pops up and asks you to check “OK” to run an Active X control. I don’t think my browser settings have changed. I think it started happening when the Diesel ad appeared. On another blog where this happened, the blog owner thought it related to a poll she was running on the site. Thanks for your help!

Hi Michelle,
    In that case, you need to go to your browser settings and tick the box where it says allow Active X so that the box doesn’t come up. Go to Tools, then Internet Options, the click the Security tab, then click Custom Level and then scroll down to Run Active X Controls and then check the Enable button rather than Prompt – that’s whats bringing up that Popup box. Let me know if that works!

10. Abra says:

It’s not a good idea to check Enable on the Run Active X Controls box, you’d be compromising your browsing security as some sites will try to exploit your computer through those controls.
    I’m not getting the display that your other readers are referring to, but I really wouldn’t recommend running any Active X Control unless you know exactly where it’s coming from and what it’s for (such as for Microsoft or to update your antivirus).
    Your Diesel ad is Flash, not Java, and even so, it shouldn’t call up Active X. I hope that helps somewhat.

11. michelle says:

Hi Susie, the Active X control thing seems to have resolved itself. It happens on and off, so I think I’m just going to take my computer into the help desk at my university and find out what’s going on. Thanks for all your help! And I love the bubble dress, by the way!