Paul & Joe Target Style

Paul & Joe Target Style

It’s official: the Go International designers for Target collections have hit a new high.  It has been confirmed that French fashion label Paul & Joe are set to launch a line for Target from 1st August.  This is actually the ONE collection that I might consider buying if it’s as I nice as I hope it will be.  Paul & Joe is one of those labels which I never thought I would like because it is deceptively normal but I always love their stuff everytime I’m in their cosy Notting Hill boutique.  The pricing will range from $7.99 – $149 so I’m thinking at the top end, there could be some lovely finds.  Might even be great to mix with my mainline Paul&Joe stuff.  So now my mission is to find a dedicated Target shopper….

11 comments

1. christina

2006-05-04 at 12:54 AM

i’m sure there are a ton of miss UPSers in america willing to help, but of course my offer still stands if you need anything american! 🙂 christina

2. Minnie Mouse

2006-05-04 at 2:01 PM

i’ll go to target for you (i live close to one), if you’ll do top shop for me. by the way, we now have “reiss” here (new york), and although i like their designs, they seem rather pricey. what do you guys think of “reiss” over there? what’s their brand’s image like?

3. susie_bubble

2006-05-04 at 2:14 PM

Of course you can buy Topshop via myself – just email me! And thanks for the offers from both of you!
    Wow…I did not know Reiss was branching out to America. It was really not that cool a few years ago but they’ve done some really good re-branding and the stores are very chic. It’s not really a high street brand – more of a mid-range label, like Joseph. Definitely a City-type label (by City, I mean our financial district – so lots of the suited and booted shop there). It’s very useful for office smart casual wear but yes, a tad pricey for me.

4. maya

2006-05-04 at 4:11 PM

wow that’s great news; however i don’t understand why they would do two french designers in a row if they are really going for that “international” thing
    i too would shop for you at target (seeing as i find myself going there more often)

5. thedailyobsession

2006-05-04 at 5:19 PM

I can do Target shopping for you! 🙂 I’m sooo excited to hear that Paul & Joe are doing something for Target…

6. shopdiary

2006-05-04 at 5:49 PM

Hey, I’m a dedicated Target shopper. Are you a dedicated Topshop shopper? 🙂

7. Minnie Mouse

2006-05-04 at 6:06 PM

so, this is where the targetholics anonimous meetings take place now?

8. Joy

2006-05-04 at 11:35 PM

that is GREAT news!

9. Julia

2006-05-05 at 2:54 AM

Oh that’s fantastic – I somehow missed this announcement so thank you!

10. Gloria

2006-06-29 at 4:06 AM

Well, Target is about 3 minutes away from me…lol. I’m a bit wary now of their Go collections though after seeing the dissapointing quality of their Tara Jarmon collection (ended up buying a top– newest post).

11. Wendy

2006-07-11 at 4:16 PM

Yeah, the last two Target collections have been a bit dissapointing. I bought one item from the Luella Bartley Collection, and one from the Tara Jarmon Collection. I love Paul and Joe’s stuff—so feminine…so I hope this collection is the better of the last two! I saw a few items that Target will have, a great looking blouse (hopefully great FEELING), a silk dress, and a hopefully what will be a great pair of skinny jeans with Paul and Joe’s owl logo on the back pockets! Waiting anxiously…